PERFECTING EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE, LLC
Perfecting Employee Performance (PEP) is a real-time, complete SaaS solution to automate employee performance management. PEP guides both managers and employees in setting and accomplishing goals and improving performance. PEP is built on three essentials:
- Communicate Expectations
- Coach for Success
- Recognize Results
Our PEPtalk ™ app coaches staff on effective communication strategies. By archiving notes all year, annual reviews become easy, meaningful, and—best of all—speedy!
PEP functions are easily tailored to your teams’ needs while creating a consistent, results-driven approach to performance management. PEP supports your teams, however they work best.
PEP’s mission is to provide every opportunity for employees to be successful. Employee success creates business success.
The Client Success Representative maintains and builds favorable relationships with clients by providing customer support and effective client management to assigned clients.
- Assist with strategies designed to meet specific client needs.
- Gather information from clients and partners as needed.
- Help to plan and schedule client meeting and other events.
- Assist with the coordination of client projects.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and other departmental personnel to provide support and coordination.
- Ensure that all duties are completed within service level agreements.
- Communicate regularly with assigned clients.
- Ensure that clients are consistently satisfied with the organization’s product and services, and resolve escalated issues.
- Evaluate the client’s needs and proposes potential solutions.
- Serve as a single point of contact for the client.
- Identify and escalate cross-selling or upselling opportunities.
- Provide client training or basic support.
Maintain positive relationships.
- Address inquiries, answer questions, and provide information to clients.
- Escalate complex service requests or potential new business opportunities to technical support or sales staff.
- Ensure CRM systems are accurately updated with client information.
- BA in Human Resources or equivalent education and experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer/client orientation.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
The incumbent must perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation efficiently and accurately without causing significant safety threat to self or others. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.